- Fedora 26 + Intel graphics any advice? Intel updater is not compatible yet and so many errors trying to build from source. 2 years ago
- Fedora 24 successfully running on Thinkpad X1 Carbon, so far amazing and no major issues 3 years ago
- Looking for a good guide to setup #atomio and #vscode on a 4K display, tweaked them some but not perfect 3 years ago
- 4gen x1 Carbon , Fedora or Ubuntu... Hard to decide for newbie in the Linux world 3 years ago
- Any good examples/walk thoughts on handling nullable properties in #golang 4 years ago
- Really like #golang but trying to switch from OOP is driving me insane. Keep hitting duplicate code and organizations issues. 4 years ago
Tag Archives: Entity Framework
Now that the existing database has been reversed engineered and the domain classes are set, it is time to wire up those domain classes to the main project. Add the DataAccess project to the ChlodnyWebApi project.
To continue on with the series of creating an application that utilizes ASP.NET Web API. This demo application utilizes the Chinook database. In order to use Entity Framework code first with the lease amount of hassle the application will use … Continue reading
Purpose: Create a application that shows off the awesome sauce of Entity Framework Code Frist, Entity Framework Migration, MVC4 WebApi, and HTML5 + other clients This series is to show off a step by step example application that will be … Continue reading
By default Entity Framework will call the dbo user/schema when attempting to communicate with the database. Today I received an exception because the tables I was calling was not [dbo].[Customer] but [Sales].[Customer].