- Fedora 26 + Intel graphics any advice? Intel updater is not compatible yet and so many errors trying to build from source. 2 years ago
- Fedora 24 successfully running on Thinkpad X1 Carbon, so far amazing and no major issues 3 years ago
- Looking for a good guide to setup #atomio and #vscode on a 4K display, tweaked them some but not perfect 3 years ago
- 4gen x1 Carbon , Fedora or Ubuntu... Hard to decide for newbie in the Linux world 3 years ago
- Any good examples/walk thoughts on handling nullable properties in #golang 3 years ago
- Really like #golang but trying to switch from OOP is driving me insane. Keep hitting duplicate code and organizations issues. 4 years ago
Tag Archives: ADO.NET
By default Entity Framework will call the dbo user/schema when attempting to communicate with the database. Today I received an exception because the tables I was calling was not [dbo].[Customer] but [Sales].[Customer].