- Fedora 26 + Intel graphics any advice? Intel updater is not compatible yet and so many errors trying to build from source. 2 years ago
- Fedora 24 successfully running on Thinkpad X1 Carbon, so far amazing and no major issues 3 years ago
- Looking for a good guide to setup #atomio and #vscode on a 4K display, tweaked them some but not perfect 3 years ago
- 4gen x1 Carbon , Fedora or Ubuntu... Hard to decide for newbie in the Linux world 3 years ago
- Any good examples/walk thoughts on handling nullable properties in #golang 3 years ago
- Really like #golang but trying to switch from OOP is driving me insane. Keep hitting duplicate code and organizations issues. 4 years ago
Category Archives: Web
Before Entity Framework Code First Migration was introduced in version 4.3. Developers had a few options if the domain model was different from the database schema. CreateDatabaseIfNotExists : Pretty self explanatory, if on application start Entity Framework cannot find the … Continue reading
Now that the existing database has been reversed engineered and the domain classes are set, it is time to wire up those domain classes to the main project. Add the DataAccess project to the ChlodnyWebApi project.
To continue on with the series of creating an application that utilizes ASP.NET Web API. This demo application utilizes the Chinook database. In order to use Entity Framework code first with the lease amount of hassle the application will use … Continue reading
Purpose: Create a application that shows off the awesome sauce of Entity Framework Code Frist, Entity Framework Migration, MVC4 WebApi, and HTML5 + other clients This series is to show off a step by step example application that will be … Continue reading
So today while waiting for things for build and test to run I was playing around with installing Dynamics CRM 2011 and was greeted with an interesting error.
As promised at the Oct 20th SWFL .NET Dev. group here is the project I put together for my What’s new in Silverlight 5 demo. Silverlight5Demo
Here’s project scenario, editable collection view bound to a list box, upon selecting an item it populates the Data Form control (in my testing I tried the Silverlight toolkit and the Telerik Rad controls.) On the list I have a … Continue reading