- Fedora 26 + Intel graphics any advice? Intel updater is not compatible yet and so many errors trying to build from source. 2 years ago
- Fedora 24 successfully running on Thinkpad X1 Carbon, so far amazing and no major issues 3 years ago
- Looking for a good guide to setup #atomio and #vscode on a 4K display, tweaked them some but not perfect 3 years ago
- 4gen x1 Carbon , Fedora or Ubuntu... Hard to decide for newbie in the Linux world 3 years ago
- Any good examples/walk thoughts on handling nullable properties in #golang 4 years ago
- Really like #golang but trying to switch from OOP is driving me insane. Keep hitting duplicate code and organizations issues. 4 years ago
Author Archives: chadit
This year I am given the honor to talk to people at the Orlando Code Camp Saturday March 16th. This will be my first time there and I am really excited to get a presentation slot. 4:00 – 4:50 Room … Continue reading
I made it a goal late in 2012 that one of my personal task for 2013 was going to be diving deeper into unit testing and mocking. In my research I came across a unit testing tool for Visual Studio … Continue reading
This year was my second year presenting at the South Florida Code Camp. I am once again amazed at the amount of attendees, number of sessions, and of course the great folks you get to meet and learn from.
In the past with EF if you wanted to update a record you would need to do something like this:
This coming weekend (Feb 9th) I will be giving two presentations.
Why would we want to call a WCF Service asynchronously? The biggest reason to move from synchronous to asynchronous is performance. When a synchronous call is made, the current thread locks till the call is completed. It varies by OS … Continue reading
So this week I have been working on creating an adaptive UI for the various screen resolutions that our users operate on. Currently the page was static and looked horrible on high resolution screens. Playing around with HTML/JS Windows 8 … Continue reading
So today I had the enjoyment of the infrastructure team changing the workstation station naming conventions company wide. Which if you have been a developer for sometime this usually will make you cringe.
So if you follow my PowerShell profile github repo I have a few git function built. The company I work for like many other companies has components spread out among multiple solutions. I got tired of switching between solutions to … Continue reading