Windows Vista and Windows 7 moving the user folders was pretty easy. You would click Start, select your name and you would be at your personal folder location. Without the start button, Windows 8 has an extra step after that it is easy.
- Open windows explorer (many ways to do this, If you need practice with the metro UI, press windows + q and search)
- From windows explorer, in the Favorites section in the upper left. Click Desktop
- From the Desktop section click on the System Folder with your profile name on it.
- From here right click any folder you want to move
- Click properties
- Select the Location tab
- Enter the folder address you want to move the folder to
- You may get a prompt to move the folder, I typically choose yes.
- Click OK
You should be good to go.