- Fedora 26 + Intel graphics any advice? Intel updater is not compatible yet and so many errors trying to build from source. 2 years ago
- Fedora 24 successfully running on Thinkpad X1 Carbon, so far amazing and no major issues 3 years ago
- Looking for a good guide to setup #atomio and #vscode on a 4K display, tweaked them some but not perfect 3 years ago
- 4gen x1 Carbon , Fedora or Ubuntu... Hard to decide for newbie in the Linux world 3 years ago
- Any good examples/walk thoughts on handling nullable properties in #golang 3 years ago
- Really like #golang but trying to switch from OOP is driving me insane. Keep hitting duplicate code and organizations issues. 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Working on a project over the weekend that used a generic handler for some AJAX calls. In one of the calls I need to map to a local file to great a T4 template file.
I understand for simplicity for the mom and pop that don’t care about file extensions. I for one always turn them back on. One because I sometimes need to make a specific file type, example make a registry file, and … Continue reading
Working on my Windows 8 HTML/JS application I got the bright idea over the weekend to upgrade to Windows 8 RTM so I could take advantage of Visual Studio 2012 RTM. Not much of a surprise that there was one … Continue reading
This is an older but goodie that Shawn Brink (@Shawn_Brink_MVP) posted for Windows 7. If you click the link above you can download the registry files or follow these steps to create and execute the .reg files.
The question came up today ‘How can I store my aspects in a single project in my solution and allow them to be usable across my application” Luckily for us PostSharp follows DRY and SRP so this is fairly straight … Continue reading
Windows Vista and Windows 7 moving the user folders was pretty easy. You would click Start, select your name and you would be at your personal folder location. Without the start button, Windows 8 has an extra step after that … Continue reading
The scenario that came up today was this. A data entry application has the following fields, FirstName, LastName, and EmailAddress.
With Windows 8 we are given a new choice on the type of account to create.. Microsoft Account. In the past consumers were only offered a local account. With a Microsoft Account (A.K.A. Windows Live ID) the end users will … Continue reading