- Fedora 26 + Intel graphics any advice? Intel updater is not compatible yet and so many errors trying to build from source. 2 years ago
- Fedora 24 successfully running on Thinkpad X1 Carbon, so far amazing and no major issues 3 years ago
- Looking for a good guide to setup #atomio and #vscode on a 4K display, tweaked them some but not perfect 3 years ago
- 4gen x1 Carbon , Fedora or Ubuntu... Hard to decide for newbie in the Linux world 3 years ago
- Any good examples/walk thoughts on handling nullable properties in #golang 3 years ago
- Really like #golang but trying to switch from OOP is driving me insane. Keep hitting duplicate code and organizations issues. 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
So on Saturday I received a package from INETA. Inside of it was a very nice letter from Chris Woodruff.
Quick disclaimer: This article in no way gives negative ill will towards TFS, anyone that knows me personally knows that for an ALM I truly love TFS and would not give up on it for anything. So the situation I … Continue reading
[Updated for Web Api RC] In sessions 8-10 we added some get functionality along with paging and selection support to our grid. Now what if we want to prune out customer database and remove one of those customers.
In session 9 we added paging and the selection events. If you selected one or more rows from the top grid it would populate the bottom grid. What if you want to remove everything from the selection grid
A few weeks ago I demo’d how to reverse engineer an existing database using the Entity Framework Power tools Beta 1. A few days ago (9th of April) the EF team released an update to that tool setup with some … Continue reading
In the last session we utilized AJAX and called into our Web API to get a list of all the customers in the Chinook database. We then took those results and bound them to a data grid so that an … Continue reading
Now that our database, Entity Framework, and Web Api are all setup lets give it a gui to play with. At a later data we will go over cross domain utilizing JSON with Passing or JSONP and Cross-Origin Resource Sharing … Continue reading
ASP.NET Web API exposes data through a controller called an API controller. This controller can be added to an existing controller. To add a new controller: Right-click the controllers folder in the ChlodnyWebApi project and select Add –> Controller. In … Continue reading